Launching Boule Council Election
The Boule Council is the essence of AladdinDAO
AladdinDAO is a yield farming curation service governed by a group of DeFi Big Brains known as Boule Council
The Boule Members are rewarded for selecting high quality sustainable farms.
From an organizational perspective, each Boule member will progressively form her/his own sub-DAO within the large AladdinDAO ecosystem.
We see a future where community members become loyal liquidity followers of their favorite Boule members due to their starling performance. It becomes a virtuous circle for competent Boule members because the better they perform, the more liquidity they attract, and the more token reward they harvest.
Read our Boule Council’s incentive mechanism here
After months of preparation, we are finally starting the Boule election, aiming to elect no less than 30 members.
How to participate in the Election?
The election aims to be fair and transparent.
- All ALD holders are eligible to vote, regardless whether you receive the $ALD through staking rewards, liquidity mining, or aped in on Uniswap
- Vote multiple candidates
- Make sure to hold/mine $ALD before the proposal’s Snapshot.
Vote here: https://vote.aladdin.club
Boule Candidates List:
A total of 40 candidates:
- DeFi Dad, Zapper advisor and DeFi veteran
- Chris Maree, UMA Engineer
- Brian TK Lee, member of Alameda Research
- Cao Yin, Managing Directo at Digital Renaissance Foundation
- Yang Mindao, CEO of dForce
- vfat, Founder of vfat.tools
- HC, Multicoin analyst
- Ryan Kim, Partner of Hashed
- Leo, Head of HECO
- Ruby by Incuba Capital
- Chris @ mrblock & Curve.fi
- Thomas Rush, Partner at ConsenSys Mesh
- Lucas Kohorst @ Foundry
- Hassan Bassiri, portfolio manager at Arca
- Tom Kearney, Founder of Ecco Capital
- Wangxi, Partner of Bixin Ventures
- Nick Pai, UMA Engineer
- Cody White @ CMS
- Martin Krung
- Zhuangzhong, Pool operator of top4 Bitcoin and Ethereum mining pool
- 0xminion @ GBV
- Saneel Sreeni , Researcher at Alkimiya
- Rodney Yesep, Junior Partner @ Sybil Capital
- Adam Patel, Venture@DeFiAlliance
- Shuyao @ Consensys
- Chao Wang, Founder of Empower Labs
- Jeff Shih @ Unitary Yield
- Sid Ramesh, Principal at Nascent
- Daniel Bar @ bitfwd
- Chaojijun @Benmo Club
- Max Shean @Foundry
- Bowen, Smrti Lab Partner, Co-founder@DDEx
- Grant Stenger
- Adam Cochran, managing Partner of Venture fund CEHV.com
- Zhixiong Pan, Director of Research @ ChainNews
- Guo Yu, Founder of SECBIT Labs
- Eraser Li, Founder of SevenX Ventures
- Forgiven, founding member of Conflux
Boule Candidates will be appointed if one of the following conditions is satisfied:
- Total numbers of votes is among the top 30 of all candidates
- Total number of votes exceed 10% of ALD circulating supply
Eligible $ALD Votes:
To ensure that every ALD holder can participates in this voting process in the fairest way, eligible $ALD include:
- The balance of ALD tokens in your ETH address;
- The unclaimed ALD rewards in your staking pools, including aldCurve 3Pool, aldCurve SETH, aldCurve renWBTC，aldSushi ETH/WBTC SLP
- The amount of ALD tokens in the liquidity pools added to AladdinDAO, like Uniswap ETH/ALD, Uniswap USDC/ALD, and the unclaimed ALD rewards.
Got a question? Join our Discord!